I was following the Lexus Cup 2008 at the Singapore Island Country Club. Big names included Se Ri Part, Annika Sorenstam, Natalie Gulbis, and Paula Creamer. Many people see the glam side of things, yet behind success, there's always sacrifice, dedication and dreams.
Here's a video of Natalie describing her daily routine.
Natalie was willing to dream big and invest time, money, effort to do whatever it takes to reach that level of success in her life. I think its no different in internet marketing or anything that is worth while achieving. Granted that some will have it easier, but if we're not versed in HTML or simple Copywriting, then one just needs to start sooner and work longer.
Here's some quick food for thought.
Do you deserve to earn $100K++ every month? If you answered yes to most, then you're probably doing well 🙂
- Have you put any seed money into a website?
- Do you have a domain name?
- Are your registered with any CPA networks?
- Do you know how to do keyword research?
- Do you know how to track conversions?
- Do you have a niche that you specialise in?
- Do you have a mentor that is successful
- Have you applied what you have learnt?
- Do you know how to outsource work to others?
- Have you made an effort to contribute to JV partners?
- Do you network with other successful marketers?
- Do you have a long term recurring income plan?
Think about where you wanna be, your plan to achieve it. Then take action to execute those plans to make it happen.
"Go after your dreams and be willing to do the work to get there" 🙂